Monday 7 May 2012

Chicks before dicks...right?

About a month, I really started seeing one of my guy friends as more than a friend. Something had changed. He had gotten a lot hotter, I just couldn't take my eyes off of him. The only problem: he was dating one of my good friends. They had just broken up, but it was a little too soon to be even thinking about him in that way.  I know, I should have seen the stop sign and the big alarm sounding but I still kept going. I liked this guy and the harder I tried to forget that fact, the more intense the feelings got. My friends and I have this rule that after 2 months following the relationship, the guy is free to date whoever. Before that 2 months though, anyone who even glances at the ex-boyfriend gets attacked. That happens quite frequently to be perfectly honest. I've always followed that rule though and never gotten into any major fights. Last week though, he asked me to this formal event! WOOOOAH! I didn't know what to say, so I just nodded in agreement.On the outside, I was frozen in shock, but my heart was pounding like crazy on the inside. Now comes the fun part. If you haven't already calculated it this invitation was given to me... 3 weeks after they dated! I'm not too sure what to do. I know the saying «chicks before dicks», but what if that so called «dick» is your future husband? Confusion has set in, hopefully the event goes well! I'm sure I'll fill you all in with the details. Fact about Quinn: My favorite number is 17 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment